Thursday, April 5, 2007

2 years ago tomorrow

My son was born.


I am currently writing my "ode to baby boy" letter, but I am having a hard time expressing myself. There might be two reasons why this is harder than it should be.

1) My sinuses under my cheekbones are starting to ache again.
Currently waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.


2) Hubs is watching a taped episode of "The Black Donnellys". The times I start to tear up thinking of my little boy, some guy in the background is threatening some body's life in an Irish accent. It's kinda killing the mood.


I've got some ideas down on "paper", so I'll save them for the official
"Hot damn, You're 2!" post. Until then, I'll leave you with a little bit of half pint at 8 months old.






e

P.S. Happy Birthday LVGurl!!

2 comments:

LVGurl said...

GAW that's a cute picture!!

Happy 2nd birthday, Ry!!

XOXO.

BeachMama said...

That is one sweet picture. Happy Birthday!!