Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nappy Schmappy

Rt has been in his crib for 2 hours now and on his fifth rendition of twinkle, twinkle. I mean I am thrilled beyond belief he is having a good 'ol time, but come on, NAP ALREADY. And, no, he isn't dropping his nap, but I do feel I need to look at the sugar content in the fruit spread he ate on his P B 'n J for lunch. Nah, I don't think there is a connection, but what gives people????

To update you from last week, Rt did go to sleep once the yappers quit yapping. I woke him up at 5pm after 1 hour 45 minutes of nap and he did go down somewhat normally that evening. Currently, I think the transition back to regular scheduled programming from the 3 day weekend is part of it. Maybe playing in the daycare at the gym for an hour, and a trip to the park this morning got him too razzed up. I think I'll go with freak occurrence and continue watching a new episode of SuperNanny. All I can say is, I've got it reaaal good compared to these people.

This post had a short delay due to continued nap negotiations. It is currently 3:30p.m. and I think he just fell asleep. That means he has already been in his crib for 2 1/2 hours and just now drifting off to slumber. Now what? I just told my gal pal I was getting him up or out rather, and coming over to play. Phoowie. I guess I can complete this wonderful substance post and move on to something more enlightening, insurance inquiries! I do have the dream life!

e

p.s. I do think the dogs are here to stay, but I did not hear them all weekend, so keep your fingers crossed for short term visitors.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

When J cut out his naps, it started slowly he would have odd naps every now and then and go back to normal, then odd naps again. He stopped napping before he was two, just to let you know ;).

As for the dogs, if they are here to stay, let's hope the yapping is finished!