Thursday, February 15, 2007

ABC's

[A is for age:]
33

[B is for booze of choice:]
Corona, mmmmm beer

[C is for career:]
Currently doing the mom thing, not sure what's around the corner

[D is for your dog’s name:]
no doggie

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
chip clip/ponytail holder


[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Coldplay is keeping my ipod busy

[G is for favorite games:]
Asshole, card game in college, man was I good.

[H is for hometown:]
Houston, TX. lived there a whole 3 weeks. Oklahoma City for 14 yrs

[I is for instruments you play:]
Violin, piano back in the day

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
strawberry, grape, blackberry

[K is for kids:]
Rt

[L is for last kiss:]
Rt when I was putting him down for a nap, great pucker face

[M is for most admired trait:]
dedicated

[N is for name of your crush:]
Brad Pitt always shows up in my dreams, but I am still trying to get he and Jen back together, so no lovin for me, ooooo Ryan Gosling is fab too

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Just for Rt's birth, I think

[P is for phobias:]
Any dead animal in my backyard. Damn bird.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
Yippie kai a mo fo.

[R is for biggest regret:]
Not going to OU my first year of college

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
gummy cherries

[T is for time you wake up:]
dude, whenever Rt decides. Anything before 6am is unforgivable

[U is for underwear:]
um, yes.

[V is for vegetables you love:]
roasted asparagus

[W is for worst habit:]
piles, piles and more piles

[X is for x-rays you’ve had:]
right ankle, right thumb, right elbow

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
tamale pie, caramel brownies

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
all i know is virgo

Thanks again LVGurl for keeping my blog current.

e

No comments: